Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my favorite fruit, duh (NOW with pictures)

I totally forgot that I had not posted a picture with this pattern. I apologize for not posting one sooner.


I got my yarn in the mail today so NEW PLAN! I made a little peach, I love her, her name is Georgia. I will put a picture up soon (promise) I have the pattern for it though:

You will need size 8 dpns.
peach colored yarn
green yarn
yarn needle
puffy paint/yarn for embroidery

CO6, divide onto 3 needles
K
KFB all
K
K1, KFB around
K
K2, KFB, around
K
K3, KFB around
K
K4 KFB around
K 6 rows
K4, K2tog around
K
K3, K2tog around
K
K2, K2tog around, stuff and embroider if you are doing so
K
K1, K2tog around
K
K2tog around

cut yarn, pull through remaing sts. and through the center to the bottom end. Tug a little on the yarn to make a little dimple in the top and knot.

Make a little stem with your green yarn. Use the I cord technique, and make a leaf with the leaf pattern from the pear/ apple pattern and sew into the little dimple.

Paint a face on her if using puff paint.

ENJOY!

love, PEACHcake

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will you have a picture of the peach? I like to keep pictures with my patterns to go by and I adore all your fruit patterns. Great on-the-go knitting for when I'm out and about and never know where I will land with time on my hands. Thanks for sharing them with us. ~Tricia

Anonymous said...

that is sooooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! the smile really adds flavor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these fruit patterns. They look delicious!

anony~mouse :3 said...

...goin to the country, gonna knit a lotta peaches...