Monday, February 08, 2010

the new girl in town

I'm not much for wearing the latest fashions or even spending $ on clothes at all. I think the most I've ever spent was $80 on a coat from GAP when I was in high school. I like looking at fashion magazines though and looking cute. I went to B&N the other night with Doug (my bf) and they had Paris Vogue. it was $16! I have a thing for French language magazines and magazines that are hard to find. I have a rule that if I ever find certain ones that I have to buy them no matter what. I don't do this all the time...I didn't do it this time.

I came across a spread in this illusive Vogue that I really liked about a girl named Tavi Gevinson and I was blown away by her style and her age. she is really quite charming. just take a look.





♥ a

No comments: