Wednesday, February 20, 2008

our endless numbered days

hi! things have calmed down a bit since last week. we have the week off from school out of respect for the students that passed and just for everyone to heal a little before going back into classes.

I have been using my time off to pack up everything. I'm almost done packing! I'm moving in next week! I'm excited!

so last friday I went to wheaton college to see iron & wine! it was just sam beam and his guitar. it was really special. I loved every minute of it! I was so happy, it was exactly what I needed to cheer me up a bit :]

I took a few pictures also, of course...philip allen opened, they were very good! he's a local musician, student at wheaton college

♥ alex

1 comment:

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

IT WAS SO FUN SEEING YOU YESTERDAY!!!! *huskie love*

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE MATERIAL! I am still squeeeing over it!!!