Wednesday, October 29, 2008

acid tongue


listening to jenny lewis.
again.
especially "godspeed"
I adore that song.


okay so,
want to see what I've been knitting up? well, if you've been reading this blog for more than a year, you know that I started the lush hoodie in "greetings from the knit cafe" a long time ago. I neglected it for more than a year and now it's almost finished! so happy with it! I have the whole back finished. I need to finish the right front, another sleeve, and pick up stitches for the hood. problem is, I bought not enough yarn from knitpicks for this thing. exactly one ball too short :/ hopefully by some miracle they still sell it. I need to get on that... haha




anyway, it has been FREEZING here and I'm still in soup mode. I made some easy peasy chicken soup. man, it was good. it was even better leftover too! I'm making myself hungry :)


I have been craving bread (gluten-free of course!) and carbs so crazy. I have to make this foccacia from "allergen-free cookbook." this will be the next thing I bake. I'm going to make some glorious looking green pesto too. you better believe it :)

♥ a

1 comment:

Veronica said...

1) The sweater is lookin' good!
2) Its been freeeeeezing here,too! First snow last night. Bleh.
3) Mmmm....soup. Yes.
4) Mmmm....bread. I really need to try my hand at baking some vegan bread one of these days....
5) OMG, Jenny Lewis. Love it.

That pretty much sums it up.:D