Thursday, December 10, 2009

behold the heavenly stuffed pasta goodness:



I made gluten-free ravioli from scratch! successfully! I didn't think it could ever come out right after being discouraged before but this recipe is amazing! it's genius even! stuffed pasta was the biggest casualty of being gluten-free. I have ordered them at Da Luciano and they were so good so I knew I could do it. I just had to get bored and patient enough to try it. it really is so easy to make them. I may even ask for a pasta roller attachment for my Kitchen Aid or ravioli maker for Christmas! I have to do my research and find the best brand. does anyone have any advice on this?
I'm going to try making other pasta from scratch too. maybe even tortellini? I'm feeling super ambitious!
♥ a




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this looks soooo good!